My baby's first birthday was yesterday *sniff*. I can't believe it was already a year ago that he was my little teeny newborn in the hospital.
We had a little party on Saturday, but with all the commotion, I was only able to take a picture of the cake. Mike got some of the festivities on video, though.
So here is the super-sweet, turn-your-tongue-blue, all-the-kids-wanted-to-take-the-trucks-home, birthday cake.I have decided that little boys know that they're boys from the second they're born. If he isn't pulling stuff out of drawers, yelling, kicking (or throwing) a ball, or pushing his dump truck around, he's crawling on the floor pushing a car around. And he's already got his "I could never do anything wrong because I'm the sweetest boy in the whole world" face down.
My mom has always told me that you can handle anything your kids do all day long if they sleep at night. I always believed that until my short one started walking. He drives me crazy, and I can always find him by following the trail of stuff he carries around and drops, but I can't imagine him any other way. I love you crazy, Crit! Happy birthday!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Happy Birthday, Christian!
Posted by Amber at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute cake...and doesn't time go way too quickly?!
We now joke that has weaponized his cuteness
Post a Comment