Crit has been in need of a haircut for a while. It was very long on top and not so much on the sides. I didn't trust myself with scissors, but I remembered last night that we had clippers. We bought the clippers right after we got married when Mike started shaving his head. The only experience I have had with them is on Mike without an attachment, so I knew I needed an attachment. I looked through the assortment that came with the clippers and decided that a number 4 looked good. Having no idea what a number 4 really meant, I just went for it.
Crit and I went out on the back deck and I gave him his first haircut. I learned two things: 1 always start with a much bigger number than you think you need, and 2 never make the first pass from the forehead back--you're committed if you do. If I had known those two things, my son would not look like he's ready for boot camp. But it's summer, right? And it'll grow back, right? Right?
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Ready for the Draft
Posted by Amber at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
He looks like his old man, but way cuter. I love the new haircut. It makes them look so much older and it makes me feel like I no longer have a baby. Cute and funny kids - gotta love 'em.
Post a Comment