Saturday, November 13, 2010

November's Twelfth Dozen

Yes, I remembered this month. (Just barely.) Please ignore the smudge on the left side of every picture. I finally noticed it last night and cleaned it off. As always, I'm blaming my children.

We used our fantastic new flat iron to straighten then curl Ally's hair. It's the first time she's ever been excited to get her hair done in the bathroom. Maybe it's because the heating plates are pink.


Ally told her friend we walked to school with that she'd better try to keep up or they'd be late for school. And they didn't want to be late for their very first kindergarten field trip!


My son's been flirting with the crossing guard every morning and it finally paid off yesterday when she let him hold the stop sign.


I have Mike's old cell phone now which means I also inherited all the music he put on it. So we rocked out to Credence Clearwater Revival all the way home. Crit made me play "Down on the Corner" 4 times! Each time it ended and a new song came on, he would yell, "No! Papa's song again!" (My dad has always loved that song.)


Crit "helped" me vacuum while Ally was at school.


Then he found the measuring tape.


Then he (almost) figured out how to take his shirt off. When he figures out that his arms should go out the bottom and not the top, we'll be in real trouble.


Ally came home from an "awesome" field trip to the grocery store with a balloon. Thanks, Macey's. She got to ride on the school bus for the first time and "loved every single minute of it."


Crit ate a banana. I swear this kid is part monkey.


Ally ate a cookie before she even took her coat off after school.


The kids played on Mike's NEW cell phone. I've been informed by both of them that it's "so much cooler" than his old one (which is mine now). Thanks, kids.


And Mike spent most of the evening on the couch (and occasionally getting kisses from Crit). He went to the doctor in the morning and found out he's got bronchitis. He also got his flu shot and tetanus/pertussis booster. Poor guy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ccc are still the best but school busses are literall torture machines