Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What A Bad Month!

So Ally's really been through it the last 30 days. Our insurance company is going to love it. I'll try to list everything:
1. MRI at PCMC (including an IV)
2. Sprained ankle
3. Back to the eye doctor for glasses
4. A terrible rash from the waist down (that doctor appointment included a blood test)
5. We went back to the doctor today to follow up on her rash (and she had to pee in a cup)
6. We found out today that she's got an ear infection to go along with the runny nose and cough she started yesterday

And to add insult to injury (literally), Hammy and Papa left for their Mediterranean cruise last week and won't be home for another week (unless they get "lucky" and are delayed in Paris).

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hey, we're back and since I can't sleep, I'm reading your blog. My word you have been busy! Poor Ally! I have a pact with all the kids, NO BLOOD-NO WAY! You do such a great job on this blog! We're so anxious to see you all and have a little somethin' something' for each of you! I'm still on Rome and Egypt time--SLC plus 8 and 9 hours. Yesterday we flew 16 hours and got home at 1am today, but I didn't sleep much last night. Poor Ally! I had a heart attack when I read that one about the rash. I wasn't prepared for that at all! Can't wait to see you all! Love, Hammy and Papa