Even before Crit could sit up, he's wanted to stand. If he cried, we'd hold him by the fingers and let him stand up. Worked every time. Now that he's crawling, he's been working hard to pull himself up. He's finally figured out that if he pulls his knees up under his tummy, it is a whole lot easier to stand up. So he is usually on his feet now. He can pull up to the furniture and his toys and has even started to cruise across the couch. He can go from the couch to a toy. He's still crawling with his tummy on the floor and that right elbow digging into the carpet. I keep waiting for the callous to form.
So anyway, this is how I found him yesterday morning. For the first time, he was on his feet to greet me.After his bath yesterday, I gave Ally hers. Crit usually crawls around in the hall or his bedroom while I'm bathing her. Not yesterday. He pulled himself up to the toilet and started banging it like a drum. Then he turned around and found the toilet paper roll. And he wasn't happy just looking at it. He figured out that there is a super fun toy that he hadn't noticed before. And he couldn't figure out why I kept sitting him back down on the floor and saying no. Needless to say, we keep the bathroom door closed now.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Here Comes Trouble
Posted by Amber at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment