Monday, July 12, 2010

July's Twelfth Dozen

So... I completely failed at doing a dozen pictures in June, but I actually remembered this month! It was noon when I remembered, but that's not the point, right? So here we go again...

I took Ally to buy new shoes. Her old ones completely fell apart. And you can only see her feet because she decided to be a weirdo when I turned the camera on.

She helped me with the laundry. I expect the willingness to help will disappear as the newness of the appliances wears off. Ignore the grey stripe at the bottom of the picture. There's something wrong with our card reader.


Crit has decided now that he's two, he can throw tantrums for no reason at all. He's on the kitchen counter for this one.

The kids played "gimme five... too slow." They loved it for ten minutes straight. We were annoyed by it for nine and a half minutes straight.

Mike and the kids ate popcorn downstairs. I was in the kitchen while they were eating, so I only have proof that it happened because they left some on the carpet.

Ally drew a bird. At least she told me it was a bird. This is her "I am smiling, Mom. Just take the picture already!" face.

The kids ate dry Fruit Loops in front of the TV for lunch. Mother of the Year, I know.

We went to the library and came home with EIGHTEEN books. So we know what Mike will be doing for the next few days.

My baby suddenly turned into a little boy. When did that happen? I promise his left arm is really attached to his body. I don't know how he's bending it.

I filled out the paperwork for three appliance rebates. And yes, Dad, those are stamps. We are totally supporting the Post Office.

We had "tiger teeth" for dinner. That's what Ally calls quesadillas. Don't ask me why.

The kids got pajamas on. This is after Ally turned hers around. She put the top and bottom on backwards the first time. And yes, she likes to mix and match. It drives me crazy.


1 comments:

Johnson Family said...

That's so fun documenting a day in the life! Love it! Also, annoying to have to buy a new washer/dryer but also exciting! Let me know how you like the set...we may have to be getting new ones soon too...the dryer is not doing so well...won't hardly turn on and the washer leaks some times! Anyway, your new laundry room looks fabulous...way to go!