Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Morning

The Easter Bunny visited our house last night. How do I know? Because my daughter told me. At 1:30 a.m. Ally came into our bedroom and told us it was time to get up and see what she got. She, of course, had already gone in the living room and seen her full basket.

I told her to go back to bed because it was the middle of night. And she had the nerve to try to climb into our bed "because it's a special occasion." After a few threats she finally went back to bed and I was able to go back to sleep. She came back in to wake us up again at 6:30 and refused to go to bed again. We had to wake her up at 8:00 on Christmas, but she's up too early on Easter. Go figure.

So anyway, here's what the Bunny brought--notice the complete lack of candy!

Ally got some new shorts, a book, a couple of pairs of socks, and a coat rack.

And so did Crit.


And because the Easter Bunny worked so hard making--I mean delivering-- their new coat hooks, we hung them up this morning before church. Apparently they're also good for blanket storage because of the clothespins. That bunny is one clever guy, huh?

0 comments: