Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Preschool! Hooray!


Ally's first day of preschool was last Wednesday (can you hear the chorus of angels?). She loves it and is excited to go everyday. I'm just waiting for the phone call from the teacher when Ally decides she's smart enough to teach the class herself.

Yes, her backpack is blue. She is a little peeved about that, but we got it on clearance last year and I couldn't pass up the great deal.

Miss Stacey, her teacher, had an evaluation before classes started to see what everyone knew and needed to work on. Ally got all of her letters right... until they got to "U." Ally said "Utah." Miss Stacey said, "Yes, Utah starts with this letter. What is the name of the letter?" Ally rolled her eyes (in her typical do-I-have-to- explain-everything-to-you fashion) and said, "It's the letter U. Utah starts with letter U. U-T-A-H spells Utah. I am a Utah fan, you know."

I hope Miss Stacey knows what she's in for this year.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

She had no idea😈