Monday, October 26, 2009

Extensive Vocabulary

Today was "wear a hat day" at school. This is the one she picked to wear.

Ally has always used big words, but today I was especially impressed. This is how our conversation went at lunch today:
Ally: Can I have dessert now?
Me: Did you finish your noodles?
Ally: Yes.
Me: Really?
Ally: Yes. I will bring you the evidence that I ate all of my noodles. (I was doing the dishes and she brought me her empty bowl.)
Me: What does evidence mean?
Ally: It means I have proof.
Me: What is proof?
Ally: It means I am showing you I am right.

How am I going to win an argument with her in 10 years if she already uses words like that?

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Ha ha ha...nice one! LOL

Unknown said...

I am Ally from the future you don't I also have logical reasoning on my side now