
Mike started calling him Critter the day he was born and it just stuck, so we all call him that. My mom and sisters think he's too cute for a nickname like that, but it just keeps sticking.
So he's pretty cute, huh? Trust me, he wasn't quite as lovable the night before last. He has always been a good sleeper and has slept all night from 3 weeks old. Except for Wednesday night. He woke up at midnight and I rocked him back to sleep for a minute and went back to bed. Then he woke up again... and again... so I got out of bed, rocked him and went back to bed SEVEN times that night. I think he was having bad dreams because he woke up screaming every time. So finally at 4:30 in the morning I took him to the living room and we just rocked until Mike got up at 7:00.
Last night I decided that maybe it was his blanket. He still likes to be swaddled and wrapped really tight at night, but he's growing out of his blankets and gets out. I got a bigger blanket and wrapped him as tight as I could to go to sleep last night. He slept for 12 1/2 hours! My good baby is back!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Critter
Posted by Amber at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment