Saturday, November 1, 2008

Air Quotes

Okay, so it's kind of a dumb name for a blog, but it's a running joke in our little family. Ally has been airquoting us lately. You know, she puts up two fingers on each hand and bends them when she says something. My favorite is when she asks me in the morning, "Did Daddy go to 'work' today?" Of course he went to work. Where else would he be going at 7:00 in the morning? How she even knows what she's doing and how to do it correctly is really beyond me, but remember, she is my very smart husband's child.

So anyway, she asked us one day what two plus two is. I told her to hold up two fingers on one hand and two fingers on the other and see what it made. She put up her fingers and told me, "Two plus two is airquotes." She's brilliant.

Ally starts preschool on Tuesday and goes three hours a day three times a week (hallelujah) so I think I will be able to put something on here while she's in school. No promises, though, and please remember that I have no idea what I'm doing, so don't expect a lot.

1 comments:

hammy and papa said...

Amber, WE love your blog the pictures are great and your commentary is clever, We are so happy that you are happy. Love Hammy and Papa