Friday, November 7, 2008

I am not Princess Belle, I am Ally Miller!


I put curlers in Ally's hair for Halloween and she borrowed one of the ladies' (her cousin's) dresses to be Princess Belle. We went to Wal-Mart when she still had the curlers in. We've never had so many old ladies smile at us.

She got mad when I called her Belle. I was repeatedly informed that she was just pretending to be Belle, but she didn't really change her name. Her hands are blurred because she was too anxious to get going that she couldn't hold still for pictures (imagine that, Ally not being able to hold still).

Critter was a tiger for Halloween. You can tell how excited he was about it. We went to Melissa's (Mike's sister) house for dinner and trick-or-treating then went back to their house for homemade donuts and hot chocolate. Mmmmmm! Ally had a great time and wants everyday to be Halloween. What's better than knocking on a door and getting candy just because you asked for it?

0 comments: